Legal Information and Notices
The website https://open.electrolux.com/ (the “Website”), owned and operated by Electrolux Italia S.p.A. (“Electrolux”, “We” and “Our”), provides information on the Electrolux Booster Program project developed by Electrolux.
Access and Use of the Website
You may use the Website for Your own personal, non-commercial use, provided that You:
- Do not use any scraping, robots, spiders or other automatic devices, programs, algorithms, methodology or processes, or use any other means not purposely made available through the Website, to access, copy, reproduce or circumvent the Website or its Content;
- Maintain appropriate security measures for use of the Website and the Content, including antivirus and firewall protection;
- Do not attempt to get unauthorized access to such features of the Website and the Content for which You are required to open a user account for use thereof;
- Are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information You hold for Your user account, including Your password, and for any and all activity that occurs under Your user account as a result of You failing to keep such information secure and confidential. You agree to notify Electrolux immediately of any unauthorized use of Your account or password, or any other breach of security;
- Do not hack, test the vulnerability of, breach the security of, interfere with the proper working of, or otherwise cause or threaten to cause any damage to the Website, its Content, or the IT-systems and networks on which it is provided;
All texts, images, graphics, photos, videos, artwork, computer code, databases, trademarks and other contents or materials provided on the Website (“Content”) is exclusively owned by Electrolux and/or its licensors, and is protected by copyright, design and trademark laws, and other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws worldwide.
You may only use the Website and its Content for Your own personal, non-commercial use, and for no commercial use whatsoever, and within the limitations and restrictions informed by Electrolux from time to time. You may only copy or reproduce parts of the Website or its Content for Your own personal, non-commercial use to the extent so permitted under applicable law.
In particular, no parts of the Website or its Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, mirrored, transmitted or distributed in any way for any commercial use or purposes.
Also for permitted personal, non-commercial use, You must respect Electrolux and/or its licensors’ ownership to the Website and the Content, including by not removing any copyright notices included therein or take other actions to hide or disguise such ownership, or purport that the Content is owned by You or any other unauthorized party.
Electrolux and/or its licensors shall always be entitled to take appropriate actions in relation to any unauthorized use of the Website and the Content. Any such unauthorized use may lead to civil or criminal actions under applicable law.
The Website may contain links to other independent third-party web sites ("Linked Websites"). These Linked Websites are provided solely as a convenience to You. Such Linked Sites are not under Electrolux control, and Electrolux is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of such Linked Websites, including any information or materials contained on such Linked Websites. You will need to make Your own independent judgment regarding Your interaction with any such Linked Websites.
Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
Electrolux does not warrant that the Website and the Content will be available at all times and that Your use thereof will be error-free or uninterrupted. The Website and the Content may be unavailable for various reasons, including failures in telecommunications networks and other circumstances for which Electrolux has no control. Electrolux will seek to minimize any operational interruptions of access to the Website and the Content (including any scheduled maintenance work), but will under no circumstances be liable for any such unavailability or other failures in the Website or the Content however caused.
This Website and the Content is provided on an “as-is” basis, free of charge for Your own personal, non-commercial use. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable mandatory law, Electrolux will not be liable to You for any cost, loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, caused to You or any hardware, software or other equipment of Yours, however caused and under whatever legal grounds. Electrolux hereby expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Your only remedy against Electrolux if You are dissatisfied with the Website and the Content is to stop using the Website and the Content.
Governing Law; Dispute Resolution
You agree that all matters relating to Your access to or use of the Website, including all disputes, will be governed by the laws of Italy, and be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Milan, Italy unless otherwise follows from mandatory law.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org